Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 North Carolina Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 NC Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Ken Spaulding (3) North Carolina Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Pat McCrory (2) North Carolina Republican Governor
- Roy Cooper (5) North Carolina Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
North Carolina Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Associated Press in Washington Post, "Governor hopefuls distancing themselves from Clinton & Trump", by David A. Lieb, October 1 2016
- News-Observer, "McCrory zings Spaulding--who welcomes the attention", by Craig Jarvis, January 26, 2016
- News-Observer, "Spaulding's longshot bid for governor", by Craig Jarvis, December 3, 2015
- Charlotte Post,"McCrory: Remove rebel flag from license plates", by Herbert L. White, June 24, 2015
- Huffington Post, "Attorney General Taking On His Top Client," by Samantha Lachman, 4/2/2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Roy Cooper: No politicians in medical room telling doctor what to say.
Pat McCrory: Transgendered people must use bathroom based on birth gender.
Roy Cooper: Repeal law requiring bathroom use based on birth gender.
Roy Cooper: Women deserve equal pay.
Ken Spaulding: Retry police officer who shot to death a young black man.
Ken Spaulding: Private school vouchers will re-segregate our public schools.
Pat McCrory: Expand school choice, charter schools and home schools.
Energy & Oil|
Roy Cooper: Supports Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard.
Roy Cooper: Supports "pause" in Syrian refugee immigration to NC.
Principles & Values|
Ken Spaulding: Land development lawyer; served six years in the state House.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Ken Spaulding North Carolina Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Pat McCrory North Carolina Republican Governor
- Roy Cooper North Carolina Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
The above quotations are from 2016 North Carolina Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2014-15 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)