Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Pennsylvania Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 PA Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Bob Casey (3) Democratic Sr Senator; previously state treasurer Pennsylvania
- Jim Christiana (5) Republican candidate for Pennsylvania U. S. Senator Pennsylvania
- Lou Barletta (1) Pennsylvania Former Republican candidate for Pennsylvania Governor
- Rick Saccone (9) Republican Senate challenger (withdrew) Pennsylvania
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Pennsylvania 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Philadelphia Inquirer, "Casey demands more accountability on clergy sex abuse," by Chris Brennan, Aug 24, 2018
- Washington Times, "Trump-backer Barletta battling 'Sleeping Bob'," by Dave Boyer, August 20, 2018
- Lancaster Online, "Christiana talks tariffs, guns and immigration," by Sam Janesch, Apr 7, 2018
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and Fox news, "Pennsylvania primary vying for Senate," 2018/05/15
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Rick Saccone: Endorsed by Pro-Life Federation.
Rick Saccone: Arguments against death penalty are false.
Jim Christiana: Worked with Democrats to expand education tax credits.
Rick Saccone: Supports options besides public schools.
Energy & Oil|
Rick Saccone: EPA's tyranny hurts coal jobs.
Rick Saccone: No extraction tax on the Marcellus Shale gas.
Families & Children|
Bob Casey: Mandatory reporting of the pure evil of child abuse.
Rick Saccone: Don't trust UN vetting: pause all Syrian refugees.
Jim Christiana: Negative consequences of retaliatory tariffs on agriculture.
Jim Christiana: Opposes background checks on gun purchases.
Rick Saccone: Backed by the NRA.
Rick Saccone: Don't ban guns for no-fly list; too many false positives.
Bob Casey: Support sanctuary cities like Philadelphia.
Lou Barletta: Avoiding immigrant family separation is amnesty.
Jim Christiana: Hold sanctuary cities liable for damages by the undocumented.
Jim Christiana: Replace lottery visa program with a merit-based process.
Principles & Values|
Bob Casey: Dubbed "Sleeping Bob" for anti-Trump obstructionism.
War & Peace|
Rick Saccone: Establish foothold diplomatic presence in North Korea.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bob Casey Democratic Sr Senator; previously state treasurer Pennsylvania
- Jim Christiana Republican candidate for Pennsylvania U. S. Senator Pennsylvania
- Lou Barletta Pennsylvania Former Republican candidate for Pennsylvania Governor
- Rick Saccone Republican Senate challenger (withdrew) Pennsylvania
The above quotations are from 2018 Pennsylvania Senate race: debates and news coverage.