Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Arkansas Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 AR Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Asa Hutchinson (1) Arkansas Republican Governor
- Leslie Rutledge (3) Arkansas Republican candidate for Governor
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders (10)
- Tim Griffin (5) Arkansas GOP Lt.Gov Challenger
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Arkansas Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- The Hill e-zine: "Sarah Huckabee Sanders touts Trump endorsement," by Dominick Mastrangelo, 01/26/21
- The Week: "Sarah Huckabee Sanders' shameless campaign for governor," by Jeva Lange, January 26, 2021
- Rev.com e-zine, "Sarah Huckabee Sanders Announces Candidacy for Governor of Arkansas," transcript, Jan 25, 2021
- Politico.com: "Sarah Huckabee Sanders announces bid for Arkansas governor," by Quint Forgey, 01/25/2021
- CBS Meet the Press interview of Gov. Asa Hutchinson, January 3, 2021
- Arkansas A.G. press release, "Rutledge Releases Statement On Arkansas Ranked Most Pro-Life State In America," December 16, 2020
- 5-News CBS, "Arkansas joins Texas lawsuit challenging election results in battleground states," by Casey Frizzell, 12/8/2020
- Arkansas Times, "Tim Griffin floats Son of Sam plan to end the state income tax," by Max Brantley, November 22, 2020
- Press release, "Lt. Governor Griffin Commends President Trump on Decision to Fill Supreme Court Vacancy," September 25, 2020
- Press release, "Lt. Governor Griffin Applauds U.S. Supreme Court Decision on School Choice," June 30, 2020
- The Journal Record, "Federal Judge Upholds Use of Sedative in Arkansas Executions," 6/3/2020
- Letter from Five Republican governors in Washington Post: "Our states stayed open in the covid-19 pandemic. Here's why our approach worked," by Governors Mark Gordon, Pete Ricketts, Asa Hutchinson, Kim Reynolds and Mike Parson, May 5, 2020
- Press release, "Griffin Applauds President on Keeping Promise and Delivering Trade Agreement," January 29, 2020
- (More race coverage soon in the coming months...)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Leslie Rutledge: Honored for Arkansas to be named most pro-life state.
Leslie Rutledge: Supports election fraud lawsuit filed by Texas.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: To remain free we must have law and order.
Leslie Rutledge: Death row executions continue with sedative.
Tim Griffin: Wants more parental choice in education.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Offer more choices to parents of kids in failing schools.
Tim Griffin: Looks forward to school choice funding of religious schools.
Energy & Oil|
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Fight radical environmental policies like Green New Deal.
Tim Griffin: Applauds USMCA for promoting trade, economic growth.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Defend your second amendment right to keep your family safe.
Asa Hutchinson: COVID: Getting vaccines out is public/private partnership.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Some immigrants are worse than animals.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Pledges to defund sanctuary cities, already done in 2019.
Principles & Values|
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: I took on media, radical left and cancel culture.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Everything we love about America is at stake.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: I'm a Christian, a wife, a mom, and a proud Arkansan.
Tim Griffin: Supports Supreme Court nominations in election year.
Tim Griffin: Eliminating state income tax should be our goal.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: I will lower the state income tax.
The above quotations are from 2022 Arkansas Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Next election in 2022; Gov. Hutchinson term-limited in 2022; contenders:
AR 2022 Gubernatorial debate:
Incumbent Asa Hutchinson(R,term-limited)
vs.Trump Adviser Sarah Huckabee Sanders(R)
vs.A.G. Leslie Rutledge(R)
vs.Ricky Dale Harrington(L)
Past gubernatorial races:
2018 Arkansas gubernatorial debate,
Former gubernatorial races:
2014 Arkansas gubernatorial debate
2014 challenger: Former Rep. Mike Ross(D)
2018-22 Governors' book excerpts:
- Can't Is Not an Option, by Gov. Nikki Haley (R,SC)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- The Opposite of Woe, by Gov. John Hickenlooper (D,CO)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Romney: An Inside Look, about Gov. Mitt Romney (R,MA)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Unintimidated, by Governor Scott Walker (R,WI)
- What A Party!, by Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- 2020 Senatorial debates: