Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Oregon Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 OR Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jason Beebe (3) Republican Senate Challenger Oregon
- Jo Rae Perkins (10) Republican Senate Challenger Oregon
- Ron Wyden (2) Democratic Sr Senator Oregon
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Oregon Senate debates and race coverage:
- Central Oregonian (Pamplin Media), "First in-person city council meeting draws lively crowd," by Jason Chaney, June 29, 2021
- Capital Press, "Central Oregon town to host largest Facebook server farm," by Suzanne Roig, Mar 19, 2021
- Albany Democrat-Herald, "Where's the line? Albany reckons with Perkins' presence in D.C.," by Caitlyn M. May, Jan 17, 2021
- KOIN-6 Portland CBS News, "Ex-Senate candidate Jo Rae Perkins among Trump supporters in DC," by Danny Peterson, Jan 7, 2021, Updated Jan 15, 2021
- Willamette Week, "Oregon's Most Prominent QAnon Proponent Attended the Insurrection at the U.S. Capitol," by Tess Riski, January 7, 2021
- KTVZ News-21, "Prineville mayor-elect says he's not urging anyone to defy COVID-19 rules," December 28, 2020
- KVAL News, "Incumbent Merkley favored in Senate race over challenger Jo Rae Perkins," by Sara Cline, Report for America, October 12, 2020
- Oregon Public Broadcasting, "US Sen. Jeff Merkley faces challenge from QAnon believer Jo Rae Perkins," by Jeff Mapes, Sept. 28, 2020
- CNN, "The US Senate candidate who took a QAnon pledge," by Sara Sidner, August 22, 2020
- ABC This Week, interview of Amy Klobuchar (citing Ron Wyden legislation), April 26, 2020
- (More race coverage soon in the coming months...)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jason Beebe: Publicly read a June Pride Month proclamation.
Jo Rae Perkins: Black wealth gap due to welfare rules, not redlining.
Jo Rae Perkins: Answer to police shooting blacks: "stop committing crime".
Energy & Oil|
Jo Rae Perkins: Already have tools to cleanly burn fossil fuels.
Jo Rae Perkins: Questions constitutionally of the EPA.
Jo Rae Perkins: For proper logging of forests, get government out of the way.
Jason Beebe: Remove overbearing COVID restrictions on businesses.
Ron Wyden: Protect voting rights with early voting, mail-in ballots.
Ron Wyden: Expand early voting, no excuse absentee vote by mail.
Jo Rae Perkins: No masks; I don't need to be a doctor--I know how to read.
Principles & Values|
Jo Rae Perkins: Was in DC for Trump rally, did not enter the Capitol.
Jo Rae Perkins: Posts pro-QAnon video, then says it's merely an info source.
Jo Rae Perkins: Let younger people use individual retirement account.
Jo Rae Perkins: Wealthy pay disproportionately high share of taxes.
Jason Beebe: Local Facebook expansion means tech and trade jobs.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jason Beebe Republican Senate Challenger Oregon
- Jo Rae Perkins Republican Senate Challenger Oregon
- Ron Wyden Democratic Sr Senator Oregon
The above quotations are from 2022 Oregon Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)