Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
State of Vermont Politicians: secondary Archives
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from State of Vermont secondary Archives (number of quotes indicated):
- Christine Hallquist (14) Vermont Democratic candidate for governor of Vermont
- Keith Stern (8) Vermont Republican candidate for governor of Vermont
- Scott Milne (1) Democratic Challenger for VT Senator Vermont
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Scroll down for headlines, or click for archive from another state:
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Christine Hallquist: Protect a women's right to choose.
Christine Hallquist: Wants Vermont to welcome all groups, including marginalized.
Keith Stern: Convicts should serve in same state where sentenced.
Christine Hallquist: Treat opiate crisis as a public health issue.
Keith Stern: Give education control back to the local districts.
Keith Stern: Technical schools train for well-paying, in-demand jobs.
Christine Hallquist: Supports public schools; does not want them privatized.
Energy & Oil|
Keith Stern: Goal to convert to 75% renewable energy will hurt Vermont.
Christine Hallquist: Supports Solar Pathways plan of 90% renewable energy by 2050.
Scott Milne: Stop subsidizing expensive energy like wind & solar.
Christine Hallquist: Advocate of environmental protections and mass transit.
Families & Children|
Christine Hallquist: Pass paid family and medical leave insurance.
Keith Stern: Term limits will slow down path to lobbying.
Christine Hallquist: Work with state & locals to fix campaign finance system.
Keith Stern: Supports 2nd Amendment; but some people will commit crimes.
Keith Stern: Healthcare the community way through medical cost sharing.
Christine Hallquist: Wants to lay groundwork for universal healthcare system.
Christine Hallquist: Unions are crucial to the balance of power.
Christine Hallquist: $15 minimum wage, plus job retraining for displaced workers.
Principles & Values|
Christine Hallquist: Monthly town halls and weekly audio broadcasts as governor.
Keith Stern: Cut spending by $100M and put half into infrastructure.
Christine Hallquist: Grow the economy by connecting all to fiber optic cable.
Christine Hallquist: Invest in transportation infrastructure, give access to all.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Christine Hallquist Vermont Democratic candidate for governor of Vermont
- Keith Stern Vermont Republican candidate for governor of Vermont
- Scott Milne Democratic Challenger for VT Senator Vermont
The above quotations are from State of Vermont Politicians: secondary Archives.
Debates and books for Vermont:
- 2022-11: 2022 VT Senate race
- 2022-11: 2022 VT Governor's race
- 2020-11: 2020 VT Governor's race
- 2019-11: Past and present Governor candidates from Vermont
- 2019-04: Bernie Sanders Promises Broken, by Jesse Gordon
- 2018-11: Where We Go From Here, by Bernie Sanders
- 2018-11: VT Congressional representatives, past and present
- 2018-11: 2018 VT Senate race
- 2018-11: 2018 VT Governor's race
- 2017-11: Past and present Senate candidates from Vermont
- 2017-08: Guide to Political Revolution, by Bernie Sanders
- 2016-12: State of Vermont secondary Archives
- 2016-11: Our Revolution
- 2016-11: 2016 VT Senate race
- 2016-11: 2016 VT Governor's race
- 2016-01: Bernie vs. Hillary On The Issues, by Jesse Gordon
- 2015-09: Outsider in the White House, by Bernie Sanders
- 2015-09: FeelTheBern grassroots website
- 2015-09: The Essential Bernie Sanders, by Jonathan Tasini
- 2015-01: The Burlington Free Press
- 2015-01: 12 Steps Forward, by Bernie Sanders
- 2012-10: Intro to Milk Money, by Bernie Sanders
- 2012-10: 2012 Vermont Senate Debates
- 2012-05: Intro to Playing Bigger, by Bernie Sanders
- 2011-11: VT legislative records
- 2010-12: The Speech, by Bernie Sanders
- 2010-01: State of Vermont Archives
- 2009-07: Prescription for Real Healthcare Reform, by Howard Dean
- 2003-10: Citizen's Guide to Howard Dean
- 1997-06: Outsider in the House, by Bernie Sanders