Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of New York political races in The New York Post
(Click for external website)
Articles from the New York Post:
- New York Post, "Senate candidate Gary Chambers puffs on blunt in campaign ad," by Tamar Lapin, January 18, 2022
- On 2022 NY Governor's race: "Andrew Giuliani announces 2022 bid for New York governor," by Carl Campanile, May 18, 2021
- On 2022 AR Governor, "Mike Pence endorses Sarah Huckabee Sanders in Arkansas governor's race," by Emily Jacobs, March 16, 2021
- KY3-News (Springfield MO), "Arkansas attorney general sued, allegedly misused taxpayer money," by Associated Press, Jan. 16, 2021
- 2020-Pres.: "Kanye West reportedly asked campaign staff to stop 'fornicating' outside of marriage," by Emily Jacobs, 9/16/20
- 2020-Pres.: Page Six, "Kanye West talks abortion, politics in Nick Cannon interview," by Emily Jacobs, September 2, 2020
- 2020-Pres.: "Joe Biden's disastrous plans for America's suburbs," by Betsy McCaughey, July 21, 2020
- (On Trump Administration): "Trump says Washington, DC, will never be a state -- because of all the Democrats," by Steven Nelson and Ebony Bowden, May 5, 2020
- On 2020 Louisiana Senate: "Sam Cooke gets apology for racism that inspired 'Change Is Gonna Come'," by Rob Bailey-Millado, June 24, 2019
- On NY-15 House race: "Councilman will force NYC to disclose job creation if de Blasio won't," by Rich Calder, 4/7/2019
- On 2018 New York gubernatorial race: "Molinaro's call for fracking spells hope for upstate NYers," 7/20/2018
- On 2018 New York gubernatorial race: "Cynthia Nixon 'absolutely for' legalizing marijuana," by Lia Eustachewich, April 4, 2018
- 2018 R.I. Governor's race: "First offshore wind farm in US opens off coast of Rhode Island," December 12, 2016
- New York Post on 2016 New York Senate race, 10/30/2012
- Deborah Orin, New York Post, 2/25/2004
- Vincent Morris, New York Post, 12/18/2003
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Kanye West: Planned Parenthood founded for eugenics against blacks.
Andrew Giuliani: Kneeling during anthem is a war on our police.
Ben Carson: People can only afford to live in certain places.
Joe Biden: Require suburbs to open up to low-income housing.
Rob Astorino: Zoning laws limit what can be built, not who can live there.
Donald Trump: DC won't become a state because they'd elect Democrats.
George W. Bush: Bush calls for constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage.
Andrew Giuliani: Curbing crime a top priority, no greater friend to police.
Max Rose: Opposed state reform of cash bail requirements.
Mike Bloomberg: I was wrong to rely on stop-and-frisk policing.
Gary Chambers: More than half of drug arrests for marijuana possession.
Cynthia Nixon: Legalize marijuana and capture the revenue.
Andrew Giuliani: Open more charter schools, give parents choice.
Energy & Oil|
Marc Molinaro: Will explore fracking consequences in monitored testing.
Gina Raimondo: Be most collaborative and aggressive state on wind energy.
Families & Children|
Kanye West: Asks staff to refrain from fornicating outside of marriage.
Kanye West: The culture of humanity needs to be family.
Kanye West: Birthday Lake: mothers safely experience pregnancy & birth.
Kanye West: Praises Mideast peace treaties; expects Israel-Saudi next.
Kanye West: Liberal racists worry about splitting the black vote.
Kirsten Gillibrand: Shifted to left because "I fight for my constituents".
Rob Astorino: ObamaCare meltdown changes the political landscape.
Wesley Clark: Supports School of the Americas.
Ritchie Torres: Wants to ensure NYC is creating real, not projected jobs.
Principles & Values|
Andrew Giuliani: I'm a politician out of the womb; it's in my DNA.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Sanders is Christian, conservative, a proud Arkansan.
Kanye West: Name "Birthday Party" means more kids with more birthdays.
Adrian Perkins: Awarded Sam Cooke apology; posthumous Key to the City.
Wendy Long: OpEd: provides conservative Republican ideological diversity.
Joe DioGuardi: Accused of making deals in a $1.7 billion Ponzi scheme.
Kirsten Gillibrand: Accused of hiding facts connecting cigarettes and cancer.
Andrew Giuliani: Roll back increased taxes on corporations, wealthy.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of New York political races in The New York Post.