Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Yahoo News (number of quotes indicated):
- Bob Turner (2) 2012 Republican Senate Primary Challenger New York
- Elissa Slotkin (2) Democrat U.S. Rep Michigan- 8
- George Maragos (1) 2012 Republican Primary Challenger New York
- Joe Biden (2) Democratic V.P.
- John Hickenlooper (3) Colorado Democratic Colorado Governor
- Joni Ernst (1) Republican Jr Senator Iowa
- Madison Cawthorn (1) Republican U.S. Rep North Carolina-11
- Marco Rubio (2) FL Senator; Republican Presidential candidate
- Pete Buttigieg (1) Indiana DOT Secretary
- Pope Francis (2) Leader of the Catholic Church
- Sarah Steelman (1) Republican Challenger Missouri
- Scott Noren (1) Democratic candidate for senator from New York New York
- Todd Akin (2) Republican Challenger Missouri
- Tom Steyer (1) Possible Democratic candidate for President from California
- Tulsi Gabbard (1) Hawaii Democratic candidate for President; U.S. Rep from HI-2
- Vernon Jones (2) Georgia Republican challenger for Governor
- Wayne Messam (1) Florida Democratic Presidential Challenger
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from YAHOO News:
- Yahoo News, "Rep. Boebert heckles Biden during his State of the Union remarks on protecting veterans," by Dylan Stableford and Caitlin Dickson, March 1, 2022
- 2022 GA Governor's race: "Vernon Jones says Black Dems would blindly vote for ex-KKK leader David Duke," by D.L. Chandler, April 9, 2021
- On Biden Cabinet: "Yellen warns of 'tough months' ahead, urges congress to act," by Martin Crutsinger, February 4, 2021
- Reuters on yahoo.com, "In Christmas message curbed by COVID, pope calls on nations to share vaccines," 12/25/2020
- 2020-Pres: "Biden makes his closing argument at Democratic convention: 'It didn't have to be this bad'," by Brittany Shepherd, 8/21/20
- 2016-Pres: Yahoo News coverage of 2017 Trump transition, 6/20/2017
- 2016-Pres: A.P./Yahoo News 2015 coverage, 10/2/2015
- IA-Sen: Yahoo.com News on 2014 Iowa Senate race, 8/13/2014
- 2016-Pres: Yahoo.com blog 2014 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 5/19/2014
- NY-Sen: PR Newsire / Yahoo.com on 2012 N. Y. Senate debates, 6/18/2012
- MO-Sen: Yahoo.com coverage of KYTV 2012 Missouri Senate debate, 5/27/2012
- 2016-Pres: Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate in Iowa, 12/10/2011
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
John Hickenlooper: Treat dividends & long-term capital gains as ordinary income.
Tom Steyer: Calculate CA corporate income tax based on in-state sales.
Wayne Messam: Trump tax cuts disproportionately benefits big business.
Marco Rubio: There is no responsible way to recreationally use marijuana.
Marco Rubio: Enforce federal laws even where states have legalized pot.
Vernon Jones: School choice: why can't the money follow the child?
Joni Ernst: No more Agenda 21: no United Nations eminent domain.
Bob Turner: We have yet to find out who are the bad guys in Syria.
Todd Akin: Get rid of Departments of Energy, Education and Commerce.
Todd Akin: Reversing 17th Amendment gives power back o the states.
Elissa Slotkin: Believes in the Second Amendment but with background checks.
Madison Cawthorn: They'll use door-to-door vaccine visits against Bible & guns.
Pope Francis: No vaccine nationalism: coronavirus vaccines for all.
Joe Biden: Trump's looking for coronavirus miracle; no miracle coming.
Scott Noren: We need a jobs bill with national job-stimulating potential.
Principles & Values|
Vernon Jones: Black voters would vote for David Duke if a Democrat.
Joe Biden: Best way through pain and loss and grief is to find purpose.
Sarah Steelman: Elected officials are trustees of the people.
John Hickenlooper: Higher taxes on the wealthy; lower taxes on working families.
John Hickenlooper: Mom-and-pop tax credit for five or fewer full-time employees.
Pete Buttigieg: Financial transactions tax, wealth tax, and estate tax.
Tulsi Gabbard: Tax incentives for social goals.
Bob Turner: Close business tax loopholes even if construed as tax hike.
War & Peace|
Pope Francis: Peace and reconciliation in Mideast, Africa, and Asia.
Elissa Slotkin: Since Iraq war, Congress has failed to update the 2001 AUMF.
George Maragos: No military intervention in Syria; but pressure Arab League.
The above quotations are from Yahoo News.